Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Vacation Running

Phew! Back on online. Brother doesn't actually have Internet, he uses wireless connection from neighbor which more often than not was down. So I'm back to my regular postings. It's nice to be back.

Rather than go through the ins and outs of each day's runs, I'll just point out one thing -- I stayed on track the entire vacation! Thank you. Thank you very much. I mean, I mostly did. If you catching approximately 5 waves bodysurfing (water chilled considerably and suddenly) and doing cartwheels along the ocean cross training (and I do for purposes of being able to back up what I wrote above) then by golly I did it.

Of course, why I think it should be harder to stay on track when all you have to do all day is socialize and perhaps visit your favorite former haunts is beyond me. But I think it deserved a mention.

No comments: