Thursday, August 11, 2005

Take it easy...

Day 4 (Cycle 1): Skipped planned 4-mile hill workout. Plan called for 6, I had decided early in week to do 4 to not aggravate leg. But after Wed's pain decided to call it off after briefly debating 2 miler.

Tomorrow's rest day so Saturday I'll be ready for my run -- I forget what it is. Also tomorrow, I'm traveling. I'll post pics from sis's half marathon Sunday and also from Vegas trip immediately to proceed it.

Posting may be sporadic during the 10-day trip. Even though I dont know if anyone's reading since I get no comments. Feedback, lest I neglected to mention, is welcome!

I'll post pics of the course, full of partyers and tourists, in August. I'll place a bet in the marathon's honor. If I win, I'm buying a round in December.

3 comments:

About Me: said...

editioned, whoever in the gigundo world you may be, how could i ever forget the guy (or is it gal?) that gives me space? and practically offers to give me my own edition?

one $2 bet's for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I LOVE your blog! Have a great time on your trip...I'll be reading and checking in every few days. I read it every day-I just don't comment. Enjoy your trip! Live it up in Las Vegas BABY! hahahahha.

About Me: said...

Laura, i mean LM, thanks. look for pics of you, dear original coach, soon!