Friday, August 26, 2005

So yesterday, so yesterday...

Day 9, Cycle 2: Rest

Just a quick little post to let out my unbridled nerdy passion -- top 40 music. Can't get enough of it. So what if I'm leaving my 20s? I can't bring myself to stop shopping in the juniors department (though I must admit the clothing has become more and more um, young, really) and I can't bring myself to stop loving people like Ashlee and Jessica Simpson. Cancellation of Newlyweds? A sad night. Ashlee coming to concert recently and me getting to photog it? A happy night.

So I just got off the phone with Hilary Duff. Hee hee. I'm silly. It was exciting. A new question emerges -- will I ever stop being a bop?

Also, I just found out my friend is being to Florida to cover the hurricanes. Hmm. She is sent to cover a natural catastrophe and I am interviewing celebs. Well, you can't always be changing the world, right?

4 comments:

William Lobdell said...

you're scaring me.

About Me: said...

partyrunner senses jealousy from west coast triathlete...

Stephanie said...

What?! You interviewed Hillary Duff? Was it fun? What did she say!!???

About Me: said...

Stephanie, i'm so pleased you asked. hilary was, as one might expect, rather darling. she said you know and like a lot. she was sweet really, but didn't like being asked about lindsey. but you're told to ask so you gotta ask right? she mainly talked about touring, sis, odds and ends...