Thursday, September 08, 2005

So like, I'm planning to do this tri in oh, 10 days but i've been unable to get any information on it. When I try to register it sends me to 2003 page. I emailed director and the email got bounced back. Was really hoping to do at least one tri this season, which is almost over for us East Coasters. What is the problem, race directors? Loud and clear on the home page it says "Sept 18. Patriot's Triathlon." I mean, "9TH ANNUAL Patriot's Triathlon." Sheesh.

While trying to remain modest I'd like to draw your attention to my sidebar. I copied Nancytoby and did the planned vs. actual training schedule. My [planned was a rest OR XT. I did XT. Pat on back. Skipping three consecutive workouts, as I did last week? So last week's news.

Id like to know what's wrong with my goggles though. They fog now and bring water in my eyes. These were the goggles that treated me so perfectly in my first tri in 2004 i swore I'd never wear another brand. I left gym eyes bloodshot and stinging.

That didn't prevent me from checking out muscled men in gym. I can't help but check them out, in their tight shirts and muscles bulging, straining really from the weight of the weight they've trying to lift. I feel I'm doing a duty really. These dudes spend hours and hours and hours getting their body looking like that. They're begging to be looked at. I'm happy to oblige.

No comments: