Thursday, December 29, 2005

tax returns can be fun. and Happy New Year, of course!

A mere two days before my 2002 tax returns were to become rendered ineligible and timed out, I headed to H&R Block. Since I'd filled everything out two years ago, I simply had to sign and mail. Viola! Money arriving approx. 6 weeks. Life can be so easy when you just do things instead of put them off three years, you know? 2003, and 2004, well, they'll just have wait. Next year is another year...

And speaking of, headed to San Diego today, and Id like to wish everyone a new year. Thank you for letting me share your ups and downs, your struggles and accomplishments. I've met bloggers, read the lives of bloggers, and thought of how Id like to be friends with and live closer to some bloggers. You've inspired, held me accountable and best of all, had me laughing completely nondiscreetly at work and all alone in a quiet apartment. I hope this new year brings health, happiness, new friends and many, many, sprint tris, olympic tris, half and full ironmans, 5ks, 10ks, trail runs and marathons. See you along the way.

6 comments:

ida said...

Safe travels!

Rae said...

Ditto to you!! I can't wait to read more of your adventures in 2006. Happy New Year!

Deene said...

Happy New Year!!

nyflygirl said...

happy new year!! hope you're having fun in san diego (and having better weather than what we're currently having in the NE!)

Unknown said...

Give some of my cheering to Jeff! Feed him some of his own silly running songs:

We wish you a merry marathon we wish you a merry marathon...

Happy Marathon to you, happy marathon to you, happy marathon dear runners...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! To my girl in Allentown. I LOVE YOUR BLOG :) And can't wait to read more. Enjoy the time at home!