Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holiday lists

Welcome to this holiday's lovable email copy and paste lists! I've added some running features and narrowed it to a mere 15 questions. I tag Mouse, Brit, Scott, Keith and Mia. Person most likely to do this: Mouse. Person least likely to do this: everyone.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot cocoa, for shizzle my nizzle.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He puts them in plastic grocery bags (oh wait, is that me?)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but i hope to be kissed by several suitors this year under others'
5. When do you put your decorations up? Depends. Last year, weekend after Thanksgiving. This year, I didn't cause i have to work, my boyfriend just left and i ain't sitting at home enjoying my holiday decorations alone and depressed
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Football.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Playing house under the steps with sissie, eating cheese, flying kites with sissie and watching Twilight Zone marathons.
8. What is your favorite 2005 run? There were so many, hard to choose. Maybe the first one with Kim, my running partner. It was just over one mile on a hot & sticky day, but Kim was instantly converted. Either that or the 5 a.m. run, my only early run of the year, with LM in the dead of February winter. So that's what early morning looks like.
9. What is your favorite 2005 race? Vegas. Because it was such a great, fun all-around experience. And come on, it's Vegas.
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it to snowboard, HATE It to drive!
11. What was your most favorite running purchase this year? My darling Brooks 5. I love you, dear Brooks.
12. What is your favorite piece of running apparel purchased in 2005? My black running shorts i wore in Vermont and Vegas.
13. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Not a big fan of dessert. So beer I guess.
14. What are you big traiining plans for 2006? Qualify for Boston, do a half ironman (or at least a few olympic tris)
15. Name one thing you like about blogging: Why, all the new friends i've made, of course!

2 comments:

:) said...

cOoL!!!

ida said...

PartyRunner.... Thank you!