Wednesday, December 28, 2005

sanity=running

1. Landlord gave me extension. Phew!
2. Have appt to do 2002,2003,2004 tax returns. Hope I am not taken to white collar prison. for not bothering to file the past three years.
3. Jeff's marathon is approximately 11 days away!

Jeff was the man behind the support crew in Vegas. Now it's his turn, as he heads to Orange County Jan. 8. He's breaking 3 and sis and I are gonna be there to watch it firsthand.

Ran Monday and Tuesday. I am never having another week in my life where I run only once. Ever. I now realize my sanity is directly related to whether I run or not. Since I'm borderline anyway you can see how I can't miss another run. Ever.

During the offseason I'm plannig to condition my body into thinking it's a natural 8-minute mile runner. I need to really pump up the volume (dance, dance) if I'm ever going to qualify for Boston.

I'm headed to San Diego Thursday for a nice, long winter break. Sis and I are gonna run every day along the shore. Oh beautiful West Coast, see you soon.

6 comments:

ShoreTurtle said...

Have fun in California!

By the way, Pump up the volume is a great song. A friend of mine had the cassette which was different versions of the same song over and over and over!

:) said...

What's a cassette? ;)

No taxes for three years??? They would put me UNDER the jail!

Scott in Washington said...

No doubt. I'm not sure I can keep reading your blog you are so bad... What if the IRS somehow finds out I read it and decides to audit me? What about the hot tub I wrote off as a medical expense?

Do me a favor and go over and run on the beach on the west side of North Island when you are there. That will make my day.

Unknown said...

TEN DAYS and a WAKE UP!

*twitch*

Cris said...

and I thought *my* tax situation was fcuked!

Rae said...

Have a GREAT trip!