Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back to the gym

The week after, what I ate and drank. Note: This list is not all-inclusive:
Double cheeseburger meal
French fries (twice)
Pizza Hut (twice)
Egg McMuffin (twice)
Beer (too much)
Red wine
Cognac

What I did when I walked past the mirror Sunday night: gasped in horror at how quickly a week of eating all I want and exercising not all catches up to me.

Monday night, it was back to the gym. I ran 1.5 miles and did 20 mins on elliptical. Feels good to be back.

Susan has volunteered to help me create a unique banner. I'm sure most of you have seen her site but she's extremely creative and i've seen at least one other lovely banner she's created for someone else. Finally! A non generic blog. I'm quite excited.

9 comments:

Deene said...

mirrors are evil. beer and fries aren't that bad.

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you. A friend from Australia shhowed up when we got back and I don't think I stopped drinking beer until he left. Last night. My body's screaming at me to do something (anything!) in the realm of exercise.

christine said...

yeah for beer and fries!!!

Cris said...

Haha! Very funny post; but you deserved fries and McMuffins.

Sixteen Chickens said...

Well, isn't that what "party running" is all about? ;)

Scott in Washington said...

I would bet money that my eating and drinking habits, since 12/4 make you look like a chaste monk.

Dig the new header. Everyone is getting so stylish

Josh Dysart said...

Party, i've never disagreed with a fellow blogger until just now. You can never have too much beer. Never.

Unknown said...

Nice job in Vegas and I like to use beer as a form of carbo loading before a race.

:) said...

Susan rocks...it's like Christmas around blogland...!