Saturday, January 06, 2007

New looks, old places

Hmm, this isn't right. Leahc suggested moving over to the new blogger cause it's easier. So I did, then in the span of approx. 3 minutes managed to completely discombobulate my blog. Now look at this mess. But I've called for reinforcements (that's you, Scott). I'll get this thing down someday.

Received a yoga mat for Christmas from a friend. Tried it out Thursday. Yoga's great. I didn't leaving feeling all zen-y but I worked muscles (including lots of abs) I dont normally. Great, core training rules.

I went out last night to the usual spots. Talk about feeling the time has come and gone for those places. Plus all they do is remind me of the man and I nearly burst out crying in the middle of the dance floor. Geez. This heartache thing sucks.

In better news, tonight my friend's having a playoff party and tomorrow I'm meeting people to watch Eli take a mean beating, further revealing what an overrated has been he is. Thank heavens for the playoffs. Thanks heavens for football.

It's like 70 degrees in northeastern PA today. Life can't be all that bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

partyrunner, it's good to see you back. no other woman understands my love of football and beer quite the way you do.

LeahC said...

aahhhh, i'm so sorry that it got all scrwed up...I thought it would be easier :-( Looks good now though.