Saturday, August 12, 2006

The best of...fizzles out

It’s tough being a popular blogger. I mentioned that I get an email at least once a week asking me to update my blog. This week has been no exception. Like I don’t have a hundred things to do without answering fan mail. But I aim to please.

A few days ago I started going through my blog archives for the best of PartyRunner and was bored to tears. Man my blog is boring. Particularly boring were my Vegas posts. Did I have nothing to write about except missing workouts and eating too much? Can we say, broken record?

So in the end, I couldn’t see myself spending hours compiling a best of when in the end it’d be about skipped workouts, man problems and drinking too many beers. Cause that’s my life and it ain’t always pretty.

But while I’m writing, bloggers Brit and Scott arrive next week to Ocean City, N.J. I can hardly wait. We’re gonna run and maybe drink a little.

And that my friends, is what’s up.

2 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

:) I know the feeling. Your blog is for you, not us. We enjoy it but it's not a task master.

Glad to see a new post. Hope you enjoy your friends' visit.

Unknown said...

sweet.

tell those groovy northwesterners howdy for me.